HYPE is an interactive course of 8 evenings for Young Strategic Planners (younger than 30 & less than 3 years of experience). Every workshop will be given by a Strategic Director and his/her sidekick (a specialist on the topic).
Every session will take place in a different agency and will start at 7PM.
The 7 arms of strategy :
- "The role and Perspective of Strategy & assignment" by Yves Vanlandeghem & Joris Joosten 12/02/19
- "Design thinking in marketing and communication" by Johan Van Mol 26/02/19
- "How to have a strategic idea" by Tom Theys 12/03/19
- "Why working with creatives isn't working by Vincent D'Halluin 26/03/19
- "21st century brand thinking" by Eline Goethals 23/04/19
- "Let research help you instead of block you" by Dimitri De Lauw & Dominique Poncin 07/05/19
- "How to (re)build a brand" by Jef Raeman 21/05/19
- Judging teamwork presentations 04/06/19
There will be an assignment given during the first session, on which the participant will have to work in teams, and need to present their strategic campaign during the last session in front of a jury.
The first session will take place on Tuesday February 12 and the next sessions are scheduled on the following Tuesdays: 26 February, 12, 26 March, 23 April & 7, 21 May & 4 June (dates may still change in fonction of availability of the tutors)
MEMBERS: Multiple subscriptions by the same agency are eligible for a discount:
- First person: 695€+ VAT
- Second person: 595€+ VAT
- From third person onwards: 495€+ VAT
! NON- MEMBERS: subscriptions for non-members will be reviewed first. Subscription is only valid after receiving a confirmation e-mail by acc.