One year has passed since the GDPR caused significant buzz (and panic for some). Where do ACC Members stand at the anniversary of the GDPR?
- Where does the advertising sector stand in the compliance process?
- What are the risks of non-compliancy? How to react to a client requesting an audit?
- Need a jump start? Not certain you got it right? How can we help you to comply?
- Practical recommendation to join the group GDPR CAA (Compliant Advertising Agencies Group.
- Legal issues in digital marketing.
- e-Privacy Regulation update.
GDPR compliance statistics for the advertising sector
Together with the ACC, Koan conducted a brief audit on the websites of ACC Members to check whether the following elements were in place:
Obviously, the requirements and obligations of the GDPR go much further than having these three things in place on your website. However, a client, consumer or the Data Protection Authority can easily check whether you have this in place in order to get a first impression of your level of GDPR compliancy. Passing this simple test is therefore essential.
Discover the results underneath.