Professionals in the creative industry are often driven by passion. Being passionate is an excellent thing to move mountains, but testing our limits can also diminish our resilience.
In this workshop, we will focus on:
- How to recognise signals of lower resilience.
- Mapping what gives and consumes our energy.
- Discovering our talents and qualities.
- Looking for our driving force that makes us get up every day.
- Making an action plan including 3 steps we can take to boost our resilience.
During the workshop, we will provide ideas and techniques for managing stress in your professional life.
The workshop is aimed at all creative industry professionals, more specifically those with HR and people management responsibilities.
The workshop will be in English. A light sandwich lunch will be foreseen at the start of the workshop.
Braingain helps professionals to detect the best in themselves, assists them in discovering their mission, developing leadership skills and making the right professional choices. More info on: www.braingain.be