Following the quantitative survey among our members regarding Millennials in the communications industry, we are organising a brief summary presentation of the results and a round table debate with experts.
The experts will discuss specific challenges and potential solutions for our agencies:
- Maarten Leyts (Trendwolves): conclusions of the Millennials survey among our members;
- Karen Wouters (AMS): responsible for "Start to Lead", a program for creating management involvement with collaborators;
- Inge Diels/Geert Smets (Deloitte): on alternative ways to motivate millennial employees;
- Thierry Lescrauwaet (UQ Talents): talent expert on an interesting platform and methodologies to support managers in guiding their teams;
- Philippe Bailleur (Living Systems Coaching): author of "Trauma in organisaties" and "Architect van je organisatie: breng het beste naar boven".
The debate will take place on Tuesday May 22nd, from 10AM-12PM, at D-Side (Avenue L. Mommaerts 24, 1140 Evere, near VRT). The session will be in Dutch.
A light networking lunch is foreseen.
This session is free of charge, but registration is required and subject to cancellation policy.