Social Account Executive (French speaking)
To be the voice of our client’s brands on social channels by managing social publications and unlocking the full power of conversations in the digital space. Working in collaboration with the Account Manager, you will be responsible for the successful execution of the strategy.
- Brand knowledge: You demonstrate keen knowledge of the client brand’s positioning in order to develop strong and meaningful relationships and fully understand the strategy.
- You’ll ensure day-to-day contact with clients by email or phone and will be responsible for the satisfaction of the client regarding ongoing projects.
- You’ll be sensitive to the nuances of conversation and interaction
– enabling them to articulately and swiftly frame responses to both positive and negative comments and conversations streams.
- For some brands, you will be Content Producer and for others optimizer of existing brand and consumer content. You will be working closely with the social creative team.
- You’ll be working with the Ads Department where necessary to engage audiences by coordinating amplification (briefing, follow up, optimization, reporting supervision).
- You’ll be translating in your native language or in English, as necessary.
- You’ll understand how available social tools can shape, facilitate and evolve the messages we are creating.
- You’ll have a good understanding of media Key Performance Indicators (KPI) of your clients.
- You’ll be supporting the Account Manager in Project management.
- You’ll ensure the projects/campaigns stay within the allocated budget with the help of the Account Manager, whilst keeping a close eye on the time you allocate on projects/campaigns.
- Fluent in French and good level of Dutch with an excellent level of English
- Excellent oral and written skills.
- First class organisational skills.
- Passion for digital and social media.
- A keen eye for detail and an understanding of budget restraints.
- Full awareness of the creative process.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Organised and efficient planner, proven ability to multi-task.
- The confidence to give clients trust in your work.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time whilst paying strict attention to detail.
- Pragmatic, open-minded, team-player, curious, collaborative, enthusiastic