Public Affairs Internship
Looking to further develop your practical skills and gain some valuable work experience?
Ogilvy Social.lab is offering a paid Internship Opportunity for a Corporate Communications, Editorial & PA passionate individual (English Speaking)
Are you an ambitious, motivated person that has a passion for drafting content, PA, social media and communications? Do you want to sharpen your skills in an integrated international agency? We are looking for candidates that think of themselves as storytellers and that have that editorial know-how! If you have a passion for EU affairs, social media and research, send over your CL and CV right now!
for at least 3 months.
The responsibilities of the Intern comprise, amongst other things, the following:
- Drafting copy, editorial content and social media content.
- Copy editing and proofreading.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Supporting with communication, social media campaigns and event organization.
- Conducting research and policy analysis.
- Monitoring and analyzing media.
- University degree in Communications, Journalism, European Studies, Politics or similar field.
- Excellent communications skills in English, other languages an asset.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Strong research abilities and analytical skills.
- Good social and organizational skills.
- Ability to learn and develop within a fast-paced working environment.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Excellent oral and writing, grammar and editing skills;
- Critical attention to detail;
- Fluent spoken and written English. French is a plus.
- Be motivated and a fast learner Offer +3 month internship (CIP contract) in a growing and trendsetting advertising agency in Brussels (just opposite of Brussels Central).
- The opportunity to gain experience in an integrated, global communication company
- A dynamic, fun and exciting work environment
- Diverse, challenging and stimulating tasks that will allow you to grow
- Insights into the daily work of our Corporate Communications & Public Affairs team
- Possibility to attend highly profile events, and expand your professional network