Campaign Executive (Paid Social) - CIP contract
Want a career in Social Media? Open to moving and working in exciting new places? Hungry to learn?
Ogilvy Social.Lab is launching “The Social Academy”, an intensive learning program specifically designed to train Graduates before sending them abroad.
After 6 months of hands-on training in the art and science of social media and paid amplification in our HQ in Brussels, starters will have the opportunity to apply for a permanent placement or a temporary mission in France, UK, US, The Netherlands, Germany, Romania, Dubai, South Africa, Singapore, Switzerland, Italy, Poland, Russia, Japan, Korea...
Apply here for a career adventure.
Campaign executives at Social.Lab are responsible to assist the daily work of the Social Strategists and the Campaign Manager. They also help the Social Strategist in the development of Social Paid Amplification Strategy.
They help the Social Strategist in the development of Social Paid Amplification Strategy.
- Finding insights by leveraging several tools and information sources that we need to build our argumentation
- Developing mind-blowing presentations by assisting the Social Strategist in developing well designed presentations that sell
- Launch and manage paid social campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram & Pinterest
- Design target groups on social channelsDaily optimize campaigns to maximize the performances
- Report results to Campaign Manager and help him design the reporting documents
- Support the worldwide paid social team in their daily work
- Work hand in hand with the Head of Media to improve the team’s processes
- Creating Summary Report by summing up different sources of information into one single document that is easy to read and share with collaborators or clients
- Analytical skills
- Hard Worker
- Dynamic and autonomous
- Eye for innovation
- Social media enthusiast with an established understanding of the wider digital communications landscape
- Demonstrated creativity in data analysis and understanding
- Curious and resourceful
- Studying/Studied in a Communication/Advertising/Marketing/Business school
- Very good level of English (fluent is a +)
- Open to relocate abroad
- Experience using social media platform on a daily basis
- In-depth understanding of marketing and digital technologies OFFER
- Learner contract within a growing and trendsetting Social Media Marketing agency
- Job opportunities after the learner contract (CIP)
- Very good work atmosphere
- Nice location in the center of Brussels next to Central Station
- Incredible rooftop