account manager/campaign manager
Boondoggle is looking for an account manager/campaign manager with strong digital skills to manage the projects of and the relationship with some of our challenging clients, in different industries. You will co-operate with the business or account director to sell and run various advertising, marketing and branding campaigns for your clients. You will engage continuously with a full stack team of strategists, creatives, designers and digital profiles to make it all happen.
• Working for challenging and known brands
• Large projects, combined with smaller projects
• Open culture
• Flexible work environment
• A competitive wage and extralegal benefits
• A seat in De Hoorn, the original Stella Artois brewery
• Great team vibes, good parties and an excellent #BoondoggleCulture
We have some expectations:
• You’re an experienced account manager that knows how to build fruitful relationships with clients and colleagues.
• You understand what clients mean even if they don’t say anything.
• You are able to define and manage the process from beginning to end for large advertising and branding projects that require a local original approach
• You bring structure and order in a creative environment and you get things done
• You are enthusiastic (and can make others enthusiastic too) and passionate about brand communication
• You have a proven love for advertising, branding and digital (media, trends), preferably with a good dose of affinity with the digital aspect of marketing and advertising on top
• You have an eye for detail and lust for great work you want to feel proud about • You can turn customer and client input into relevant and workable output
• Your love for the job means that you can think along with clients and strategists and contribute to the strategic process
• You are able to assist in writing clear creative briefs and participate in creative reviews
• You spot commercial opportunities with clients
• You are well experienced in budgeting and resource planning
• You are fluent in Dutch, a very good knowledge of French and English is necessary
• You have at least 3 years of working experience in a similar position