Ogilvy Social.Lab is not a traditional agency. We are an agency born for the Social Age. Ogilvy Social.Lab understands that social is more than just another digital channel. We cherish our entrepreneurial spirit and embrace the opportunity to rethink marketing and communications while challenging the status quo. We are working for several local and international clients incl. Deutsche Bank, Carrefour, Huawei Europe, IKEA, Coca-Cola, Ford, Engie, several European institutions, Bacardi, Ingersoll Rand, Pfizer, Unilever, etc. Social.Lab was acquired by Ogilvy in 2013, is headquartered in Brussels and has offices in New York, London, Paris, Amsterdam, Bucharest, Singapore, Dubai, Cape Town. We are growing fast and we love it. We know that our success is a direct result of our talents.
We’re looking for an experienced, driven Account Manager to nurture and develop some of the most loved and established regional and international brands.
Under the supervision of an Account Director, you lead your clients’ projects and are responsible for their daily management.
You coordinate various online, offline and social projects from briefing to delivery, including budget follow-up and planning.
You ensure that the creative team/traffic manager/production manager/media are aligned throughout a project, to meet deadlines and coordinate work flow.
You are responsible for overcoming any difficulties and finding solutions during the project while keeping your Account Director informed throughout.
You build strong relationships and foster good team spirit with both clients and members of the agency to bring great ideas and creative work to life
- You have a thorough understanding of the client’s business and the major trends shaping their market(s).
- You are the client’s main point of contact.
- You build relationships with clients based on trust and a mutual understanding.
- You are the creative teams’ main contact, providing direction on creative briefs, generating enthusiasm and earning their trust.
- You master a range of presentation techniques to inspire the client and sell creative work.
- You manage the agency’s billing system and are responsible for invoicing, and issuing PO’s, etc.
- You have an understanding of the financial forecast/overview of your clients.
- You keep a clear overview of all income, costs and expenses and track media spent (if any).
- You have a thorough working knowledge of all agency systems: plan briefings, reviews, follow planning procedures, etc.
- You are ultimately responsible for ensuring work is produced efficiently, on time, and within budget.
- You will work in close collaboration with your Account Director who will set in place a structured way of working.
- 3-5 years’ experience
– deep expertise in digital & direct marketing incl. activations, broad experience in ATL and adaptations of global campaigns.
- Dutch or French speaking with a very high command of the other language. Fluent in English.
- Comfortable in growing senior client relationships and business.
- Skillful project management
– expert in scoping and delivering project on time and on budget.
- Proven experience in managing team members.
- Enthusiastic team-player. Curious and keen to grow & learn. Flexible and open to work in an agile environment. Hands-on.