ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE BRUSSELS
LEWIS Global Communications is seeking an Account Executive for its Brussels office.
We are an entrepreneurial integrated communications agency that has gone from start-up to multi-national in twenty years. We have entered the world’s top 30 agencies and have ambition to break the top ten by 2020. We have 27 offices, 600 employees and revenues of $65m and rising. Our success is due to a combination of organic growth and strategic acquisitions and is reflected in being named PRCA’s International Agency of the Year for 2015.
Central to our growth has been our policy of reinvestment, with the majority of profits returning to the company to propel development, including our Rise training Academy. We are the fourth fastest growing agency in the global top 50. What makes us different is that, not only are we independent, but we are 100% employee-owned. We are agile, bold, collaborative, inquisitive and spirited. We are Team LEWIS. And we believe that we are on the cusp of something truly remarkable in our industry.
Purpose of the role
The Account Executive is a media focused and team support role. The role requires the ability to handle a number of projects at one time as well as being able to respond quickly to journalist and team requests. The Account Executive will develop a clear understanding of the team’s requirements and objectives, be proactive in attitude and supportive to the team at all times.
Key responsibilities and tasks
• Client Management Support
• Develops & Maintains (Digital) Media Relations
• Creates press materials and compelling content for both traditional and digital media
• Uses social media platforms to expand own network and positively impact client results
• Tracks and reports on media activity, including coverage reports, press clippings, online media engagement, showing progress using metrics
• Young graduate in a communications or marketing related field of study
• Attention to detail
• Native Dutch Speaker/Writer with knowledge of English & French
• Creative thinking
• Confident presentation skills
• Keen interest in the media: print and broadcast
• Calmness under pressure and ability to achieve tight deadlines
• Clear interest in current affairs and news agenda
Interested? Send us your resume & motivation letter via Delphine.DePauw@teamlewis.com