Account Director (Dutch native or equivalent)
Are you ready to take the lead on one of our most important international clients? Do you want to manage a truly wonderful and enthusiastic Account team? Do you enjoy getting the best out of the creative, strategic and production department? Are you a trusted partner for partner agencies? Are you experienced in social media content, while also knowing how to manage ATL, retail, digital and activation campaigns?
Yes, yes, yes and yes… well, then don’t hesitate to apply now.
- Is ultimately responsible for the smooth running of the account -operationally, creatively, financially – and is answerable on these points to the clients and to the COO.
- As the senior point of contact for an agency’s customers, the Account Director also co-ordinates the resources needed to service projects, builds strategic operational plans and balances the expectations of clients with the executions of creative work.
- Builds strong and enduring relationships with clients. Also has a deep understanding of the clients’ business and of the broader key factors and trends shaping their markets and categories: the brand positioning, competitive context and targets, the digital ecosystem and communication objectives. Leverages this knowledge to grow our assignments & revenue.
- Brings creative work to a next level.
- Is the creative department’s most senior contact on a day-to-day basis thanks to a full awareness of creative processes and techniques
– including digital platforms and as such can add value to briefs, can judge work and can present it to clients convincingly.
- Creates the best possible environment in which to produce the best possible work.
- Delegates effectively and appropriately
– upwards to the agency management as well as downwards to his/her team members and to other departments.
- Builds the respect, loyal commitment and performance of his/her team members.
- Has a keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints.
- On the whole, this is an office-based role and you will spend time in meetings and briefings, as well as remaining in close contact with key clients.
Occasional travel is usually required for client visits, new business presentations, planning and brief taking. Although your commitment will tend to be standard office hours, deadlines or the demands of a client may see you working early or late to ensure continued success.
- 8-10 years’ experience
– deep expertise in digital & direct marketing incl. activations, broad experience in ATL and adaptations of global campaigns.
- Excellent Dutch (speaking and writing), masters English and French.
- Comfortable in growing senior client relationships and business.
- Skillful project management
– expert in scoping and delivering projects on time and on budget.
- Proven experience in managing team members.
- Enthusiastic team player. Curious and keen to grow & learn. Flexible and open to working in an agile environment and a high pace client. Hands-on.