Speaker: Merry Baskin
Strong strategic thinking sets good planners and account directors apart from mere mortals. We need to be excellent strategic thinkers not only for our Clients' benefit, to keep them ahead of their competitors, but also to earn and keep a place for our agencies and our sector at the top table when advising clients.
This two-day course is intented for junior and middle-experience people: planners, account handlers, researchers. It will arm you with a set of strategic principles, tools & techniques that you can apply to just about any marketing situation or brand.
By means of presentations, interactive exercises and discussion sessions, you will study individually and in teams to learn about these topics:
- What is a strategy?
- What do all strategies have in common?
- The key indicators of a good strategy
- Inspirational examples of strategic thinking to solve business problems
- How a strategy differs from a creative brief
- Processes and tool kits for facilitating strategic thinking, and how to use them
- Illustrative case studies
* Merry Baskin is a highly experienced account planner who has worked for top agencies like JWT UK & Chiat/Day USA. She is also one of the leading profesionals behind the renaissance and expansion of the UK APG and she runs training courses for the American Association of Advertising Agencies and IPA (Institude of Practitioners of Advertising).
EFFIE RECOMMENDED: this training is valuable for building your EFFIE case.
Subscribe to waiting list